Let's just make this fun and official. I put a "vote for the baby's name" poll on my sidebar. Please vote and leave me comments if you have any write in choices :)
Here's a little extra info:
Cora is the name with meaning... Last of the Mohican's is our favorite movie. We walked to the movie soundtrack in our wedding. In the movie, Cora is strong, beautiful, etc... great qualities. BUT. Cora Deb-or-ah rhymes (not so cool). Also, I don't like the way I say the name (it come off with a little bit of a long island accent), but I like it when other people say it. Possible nicknames could be Coco or Cobra.
Everly. I've always loved this name. No meaning in particular, but I think it goes well with Hudson, Larkin and Brooke and it has adorable nicknames.... Evy, Ever, Evie
Scout: I love this name, loved the book etc. Gregor thinks it's better for our next pet (I'm just putting in there for fun... don't think gregor would actually go for it).
Ingrid: Another name with meaning. We ate at this cute little breakfast place in Whister when gregor and I went on our "alone" vacation back in march. Might be a little to "German" when paired with patsch.
Violet: Family name. Cute nickname (Vivi), but does it sounds weird with Patsch??
Please vote! we need help!! only 6 weeks to go and I'm ready to get a blanket with this girl's name on it (maybe a stocking too, but don't' tell!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment