Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy 1 Month Nellie!


Nellie is one month old today! Yay Nellie.... for your one month birthday you get.... a cold! That's right, with boogies, sneezes and a cough included. Nellie goes in for her one month appointment on Wednesday so I'll update this with her height and weight etc, but for now I'll just say that she seems to have doubled in size this month! (not really, but she does seem like a big girl now!) Her 0-3 month clothes are starting to feel a little snug already. I just want to keep her a tiny baby forever. Aside from the lack of sleep, this is one of my favorite ages. They are just so snuggily and sleepy and just want to cuddle with mom... love it!
So here are pictures of Hudson, Larkin and Brooke at one month (in that order). I'm trying to figure out who Nellie looks the most like, but honestly, I think she is a such a combination of traits that I can't say one or the other definitively. What do you think?
















2 comments:

Catherine said...

Hmm, I think she has more Larkin traits, but her eyes are different. Maybe those are more like Brooke's? Hmmm... Nellie is just her own gal! :) Happy One Month, Nellie!!

Rob Runyan said...

WOW! Nellie is growing up so fast and what a head of hair she has! It sounds like she is out of the bushes with the "RSV" bug, but just think of how great her immunities will be within the next year? :-) Kiki...you are a TRUE Mother-Warrior! Love - Dad