Sunday, February 7, 2010
New Jeans
It was a sad sad day. I got a small rip in the crotch of my maternity jeans... my GOOD maternity jeans... the ones that were supposed to last me through my fourth trimester until I was able to fit into my "big girl" jeans. I thought I could still get away with wearing them. No one could really see the rip... that is until I bent down and ripped them even more under the entire butt! I guess that's what happens when you wear the same pair of jeans pretty much every single day of your pregnancy. RIP favorite jeans. So that left me with my one other pair of maternity jeans as literally the ONLY pants that fit me. One pair of pants doesn't not work with an infant. Every single day Nellie either spits up on my pants or has a poop blowout that inevitably ends up on my pants. I've had to clean my jeans with wipes because I couldn't get them through the laundry fast enough and I literally did not have any other pants! I actually tried on Gregor's jeans to see if I could get away with wearing those! I was pleased to see that they were too big (thank you... I think I would have cried if G's jeans actually fit me!), but was sad that I really had no alternatives, and who wants to buy jeans when they just had a baby 3 weeks ago! Not pretty!! But, I broke down and did just that... Thank you old navy for selling tall/long sizes and for having cheap jeans. I truly hope these jeans only fit for another couple of weeks... I don't like having to buy double digit sizes. Come on baby weight, it's time to start melting away. Why does that seem to take longer and longer after each kid? Is it because I'm older? not working out as much? Not making as much milk? Whatever the reason, I don't like it! If you haven't noticed, I'm very attached to my jeans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I got a pair of Muse Joe's the other day...they have random sizes, but if you want a pair of $50 Joes, I will check to see if they have your size at the place I get mine...there's usually a little flaw with them, but mine have just been a missing button and belt loops that need to be reattached....not to bad for $50.
Post a Comment