Wednesday, March 10, 2010

the Attutide


What is going on with my little brookie cookie these days. See this face? See the attitude in this face? I get this face all the time! She will look at me and pour her water on the table. She will throw a puzzle down to the floor from the top of the slide at the children's museum, she will dump the contents of 4 games and three puzzles into one pile just to see me cry. What is going on in this little mind? Is it the 2 year old exploring her boundaries, or the baby trying to come to terms with not being the baby anymore? I think it's because she is too stubborn to take a nap these days and is just so tired she will do anything to stay awake even if that means getting the glare from me. I've met my stubborn match with this one. I need a few more tools in my mommy belt to figure out how to tackle this attitude.

1 comment:

S Campbell said...

What? My new little BFF is being a bit, ummmmm,.... shall we say "spirited"? That no nap thing is enough to push us all over the edge. Hang in there!