Gregor celebrated his 32nd birthday March 18th. The day didn't turn out quite like we expected. Gregor had a big boys night out planned for his birthday which involved a little indoor rock climbing and grabbing a beer and dinner with a bunch of guy friends. Great! So the kids and I decided to wake up early and cook chocolate chip muffins for breakfast to celebrate.... well... we woke up late and ended up having 12 minutes before Hudson had to catch the bus... so I flew downstairs to put the muffins in the over.. BUT something funky was in the oven and our kitchen filled with SMOKE! Not good! So we had to substitute eggo waffles and a candle in a bagel for dad. This is the best picture I got of the celebration (sorry honey, your eyes were closed in every single shot!). The kids had fun though. Hudson and Larkin made special cards for dad and I think he felt special. The boys night was a success and Gregor and I celebrated by ourselves on saturday night with dinner and a walk on the downtown mall. It was a fantastic night out with Nellie sleeping in the sling the entire night! Happy Birthday Gregor. I hope we can get it together a little better next year, but hopefully you had fun. We LOVE you!Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Happy Birthday Gregor
Gregor celebrated his 32nd birthday March 18th. The day didn't turn out quite like we expected. Gregor had a big boys night out planned for his birthday which involved a little indoor rock climbing and grabbing a beer and dinner with a bunch of guy friends. Great! So the kids and I decided to wake up early and cook chocolate chip muffins for breakfast to celebrate.... well... we woke up late and ended up having 12 minutes before Hudson had to catch the bus... so I flew downstairs to put the muffins in the over.. BUT something funky was in the oven and our kitchen filled with SMOKE! Not good! So we had to substitute eggo waffles and a candle in a bagel for dad. This is the best picture I got of the celebration (sorry honey, your eyes were closed in every single shot!). The kids had fun though. Hudson and Larkin made special cards for dad and I think he felt special. The boys night was a success and Gregor and I celebrated by ourselves on saturday night with dinner and a walk on the downtown mall. It was a fantastic night out with Nellie sleeping in the sling the entire night! Happy Birthday Gregor. I hope we can get it together a little better next year, but hopefully you had fun. We LOVE you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment