Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Larkin (and 2 months to Nellie)



Happy 4th Birthday my old soul child. People are always surprised that you are only 4. I think I've been saying that you are four for at least 6 months now. You went to the doctor today and suffered through the last of your vaccines followed by bagels and ice cream. You are 42 inches (9oth percentile) and 37 pounds (70th percentile). I think you might actually be taller than me one day... CRAZY thought! You have inherited your present opening enthusiasm from your debi... Those of you who know debi will appreciate the... "I LOVE IT!" face (note the picture), but you got your "Let's return it and get something I really want" attitude from you dad. We had to go back to the toy store today to pick out things that you really wanted because you didn't like the orange shoes on the doll that we got you... you are even picky with the fashion of your dolls. We have a party planned for you on saturday with all your friends so more pictures to come of my 4 year old!!











Nellie, you are 2 months old today. Wow, how time flies! You are more alert now, and just a laid back, sleepy, smile machine. You seem to have such a peaceful soul, I can just tell that you are going to be one sweet girl one day. Look at those big eyes! This is an attempt at your 2 month old photo for your frame, but I realize that you are wearing the same shirt as your 1 month photo... humm... I wonder if I LOVE this shirt... you are wearing it in just about every picture I have of you! I'm jealous of your eyebrows in this picture... maybe you will be the lucky child that won't inherit my sad blond invisible eyebrows.

No comments: