
Favorite Thing #18: Scooter Bees Shoes
I took all three girls to the children's museum the other day. On my way out I looked down and realized that I'd been walking around (for over an hour!) with a circle of wet on my shirt where I must have leaked a little milk... nice... see my previous post for how this fits in nicely with my week... grrrr). Anyhow, I ran into this cute boutique (called boutique boutique) on the downtown mall because it was close to look for a replacement shirt because I didn't think we were going right home and I needed something without a big wet stain on my boob! Anyhow, I forgot that it was also a favorite spot for Larkin to try on shoes. So while I took five minutes to look for a shirt... found nothing... boo... the girls trashed the store (not really), but I was getting the "whose kids are those" vibe from the people that worked there. They were actually incredibly nice, and after 15 minutes of terrorizing their store, I felt like we couldn't leave empty handed. So we settled on these shoes for Nellie. Turns out I LOVE THEM!
I like them for the super cute colors and the actual design. They Velcro in the back so you can get a really good tight fit without elastic around the ankles (my issue with robeeze, which I also love, is that they always leave those red marks around the little ankles).
Here are the details:
ScooterBees’ patent-pending design accommodates to the different widths and thicknesses of the little feet, enabling the shoes the easiest to put on. The most fun of all, each pair of ScooterBees tells a story by turning the pages of the shoes.We are proud to partner with Trees For The Future to Plant A Tree with Every Pair of ScooterBees purchased. The trees will be planted in the most urgent regions around the world to alleviate soil degradation and land mismanagement.Join us in this effort!We continue to strive to have ScooterBees made from truly sustainable materials, see our Product Info.

1 comment:
Love that you found a favorite thing from such a crazy random situation and I love that you do favorite things because I love learning about them!
Post a Comment