
.jpg)
Once again, Brooke gets a boo-boo. This girl is just a disaster magnet! The day before yesterday she tripped and bruised her leg and ankle. Yesterday, she fell out of a wagon directly on her LIP! There was a LOT of blood, and her lip was HUGE. I sent Gregor this pictures and asked him to please come home. Poor Poor Cookie! It looks a little bit better today, but I think she's got a bit of driveway asphalt stuck in her front tooth.
In other more fun news, Larkin got a HAIRCUT! Yay Larkin. I think it's been almost an entire year. Larkin is now 7 inches of hair lighter. She loves it because now she looks just like her grandma Debi (mom, she wants to surprise you when we come to visit... so act surprised!). She only wants to wear it down these days, and frankly I just got tired of brushing all the knots out at night... maybe because my right arm still doesn't work properly and that motion was just plain painful. 

The best news I've had in 3 weeks... Brooke is actually taking a NAP!

1 comment:
Owwwww! What a trooper she was and I love the way you broke it to Gregor. Larkin looks so much older in her new smart haircut, so beautiful too (as always). I hope you are having a good Easter.
Post a Comment