Friday, April 2, 2010

New Camera!










After all our camera drama in January (sending it off to get fixed... which took forever... we had to borrow a camera for Hudson and Brooke's birthday party, Nellie's birth and first 6 weeks), we finally got the camera back and it still took crappy pictures. I had to trash every single photo from Larkin's birthday party with her friends because not a single one was in focus. If anyone was there and has pictures, please send them to me! I was fed up, so I went to target with a gift card and bought the best camera I could get for $200. I found the perfect Sony Cybershot on clearance which ended up being $199.85. Perfect! Granted the old one was a Sony Cybershot, but for 3 years it was great... so I'll try it again (I really just wanted to be able to use the same battery and memory card).

This isn't the Nikon SLR that I REALLY want to satisfy the inner photographer in me (I like the manual controls and super zoom), but at least the colors will be better and the pictures will be in focus. These are pictures taken with our new camera. Are they better?
Check out those white patent leather shoes that Brooke (yes BROOKE) fell in love with the other day while Larkin was shopping for a replacement Binky Fairy gift. The binky fairy took all of Larkin's binkys and left her an adorable pair of soft and glittery jammies that she thought Larkin would LOVE. Apparently not. Larkin wanted me to call the Binky Fairy and ask her where she shops so we could return it for a....... you guessed it... DRESS! Anyhow, apparently the Binky Fairy shops at a local kid's store. While Larkin was in the dressing room trying out about a dozen dresses Brooke found these shoes luckily in the sale section. Thank you so much sales girl for walking Larkin around the store to pick out all her options while I did damage control following Brooke.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

the pictures are great! Love it and love Brookie's new shoes!!