Saturday, May 15, 2010

cute pics








You know it's bad when you're a blog slacker right after you've just done a post saying your a blog slacker. I don't know what's happening right now to make it more crazy than usual, but for some reason my blog time has been nonexistent! Here are a few pictures to hold you over until I can get my computer mojo back.

HAPPY 4 MONTHS NELLIE

Nellie is SO ADORABLE right now. She is trying to roll over... loves her bath... has a huge laugh... and is trying really hard to reach and grab on to everything (usually my hair).

4 comments:

S Campbell said...

Adorable! Thank you so much for posting- I feel like it has been too long since seeing you all. Hopefully this week?

And... everyone deserves a break- especially you!

Brianne Jensen said...

I love love that picture of the four of them on the floor together! You are such a great mom, Kiki! I admire your strength and think you are doing such a great job! Cute kids :) Miss you all!

Brianne Jensen said...

Oh and by the way, get a cage! Larkin is a freakin' hotty. Look at her, whe did she become not a baby anymore? And that child has some wild in her eyes, that makes me wish I could be her roomate in college :)

Kiki said...

Brianne, you are SO funny!! I love the way you describe things... "wild in her eyes" ... so true!! LOVE it! She is really not a toddler anymore. She's got a lot going on in that little head of hers. She's so tall and grown up. I don't know when that happened, but it happened fast!