


Look at that head control! My little Nellie Belle is so adorable! She's trying so hard to enjoy her tummy time, but every time she's on the floor all the kids come to share her blanket and "help" her learn to roll over.
They sing to her:
There were three in the bed, and the little one said roll over, roll over
So they all rolled over and one fell off,
there were 2 in the bed and the little one said
roll over, roll over... and so on
Then they all roll over and inevitably someone will roll over onto Nellie and she cries and the game is over. It's really cute while it lasts.
Nellie is a little peanut just like little Brooke. At her four month check up she weighed in at 12 lbs 10 oz and is in the 10-20th percentile! Teeny Tiny Nellie. I think she's going to be tall and lanky just like the rest of the Patsch Kid Clan

3 comments:
Stop it Nellie, just stop (1) growing, (2) being so darn cute, and (3), napping when I see you. Happy four month birthday sweetie! You are so lucky to have your brother and sisters want to help out with tummy time!
We sing in sillyville!! I love it! Hey Nellie(or was it larkin?) looks just like brooke when you took that exact picture of her. I think she was in a red shirt. I have it still in my wallet. So crazy! Love you guys and everyone looks absolutely adorable!
So cute! My mom just gave my kids that book with the "Roll over" song so we have been singing that around here lately too:)
Post a Comment