
The COOBIE BRA!
get yours here and for a limited time you get 20 dollars off if you use the code irish (yeah, that's buy 2 get one free!)
(no I'm not making any money on this... I Wish!)
I really have to credit my friend sara s. for turning me on to these. They are honestly the most comfortable bra EVER! You can wear them around during the day... under a t-shirt or anything really. I've worn mine to the gym (I probably don't work out hard enough, but for what I do they are great). They have the perfect amount of support and coverage, yet are so comfortable I often times don't even take it off when I sleep (TMI probably... but I'm being honest here). I will wear this thing for days straight (which is why having a few is necessary).... and for 20 bucks it's a steal. It comes in lots of cute colors. Okay... I've said enough. Try it! There is even a plus size option for those of you lucky enough to have the larger boobies.

No comments:
Post a Comment