Friday, March 11, 2011

More Favorite Things


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


This game makes me laugh almost daily... Just Dance Kids for the Wii
All the kids LOVE it... even Nellie... check her out in the videos. I know the videos aren't great, but I never seem to have my camera around when they are getting really into it. Hudson loves the Kung Fu Fighter song. Basically the kids are competing to get the dance moves right. The songs are fun, and it's just really entertaining to see all the kids having fun together. I don't know where they got their rhythum (especially Brooke... she's really good at learning the routines for being 3 years old!)... but it's definitely not from gregor or me. We are both incapable of moving our arms and feet at the same time. I like to give myself a handicap though when I play because I've only got one good arm to work all those dance moves!

2 comments:

Ella Grace Campbell said...

Love it! And having seen them in action I agree they are all so good at it. I do seem to remember I took a video of you (yes Kiki/Gwen, YOU) competing with Hud. Anyone else like to see that up on the blog?

Rebecca said...

I love it! Sometimes I forget that you have FOUR kids! Wow! You are amazing!!!