
Happy 5th Birthday Larkin
(and 14 months Nellie)
I can't believe my girl is 5 years old!! How did that happen?!? She's always seemed old beyond her years, but 5... wow! She's going to be starting kindergarten in the fall. Larkin is still the most caring and generous person I know. The other day she actually wanted to take a brownie home for Hudson from a restaurant (ok... CiCi's pizza buffet... don't judge.. it was her choice to pick day), because she thought he would be sad that we had all had one and he didn't. This girl is something else. I really count on her to help me with so many things around the house... with Brooke and Nellie. I don't know what I would do without her. Helping makes her so so happy too. I hope that I always let her know how much I truly appreciate all she does. I love this girl so much! She is old beyond her years but has this goofy side that she's starting to get into more and more. She loves to learn and is so excited to try new things.
We had a day all about Larkin today. We celebrated at her school , went to lunch together, made homemade pizzas for dinner, ate that barbie cake (YUMMM), and opened presents. Larkin got a lot of makeup for her birthday so we even got a fashion show right before bed (wow.. that's all I can say about that). I will try to put more pictures up tomorrow. Yes, I'm being lazy. Gregor took this one with his phone and sent it to me (Larkin's gift to us for her birthday... yay, we made it 5 years... thanks Sara! This wine was really tasty... I just wanted to say yummm again... I think my brain is truly fried).
A little note to Nellie... If your 14 month milestone is any indication, I am in for it in terms of having a feisty, stubborn, adorable, adventurous, and talkative toddler! Wow.. kiddo you are wearing my out these days.

No comments:
Post a Comment