.jpg)


Miller had her 4 month old check-up today with Dr. Trundle. She's holding steady in the 50th percentile in height and weight at 13lbs 8oz and 25 1/8 inches tall. Turns out our healthy baby wasn't so healthy afterall. Poor little Millie Loo Hoo has her first ear infection. Poor baby... that explains the sleepless nights, fever, and general grumpyness. LL Bean (or Larkin as she's also known) has her first case of Strep... which explains the high fever, barfs and general blah-ness. So far Hud is hanging in there and feeling good. All this sickness made for an interesting mother's day... but I guess that's what being a mom is all about. I sure did feel loved. Everyone needs mommy love when they aren't feeling well. I would have liked to make to the Washington Zoo though where Brandon, Cat and J. Ro were having a fun vacation... I'm so sad we missed them. Hopefully we'll be able to catch up with them again sometime soon. That's about it these days. Last week was one of those tough weeks that comes around every once in awhile where no one seems to be listening and everything just seems harder than it should. We seem to have come out of it though (thank goodness... I thought I was going to lose my mind!). Gregor sent me to the movies on friday as an early mother's day treat. It's so bizarre to ride in the car alone, walk at my own speed and make choices just for myself. I almost didn't know what to do with myself. It was fantastic to come home to 3 sleeping babies though... It's important to have alone time every now and then. I need to remember that and do it more. I think it makes me a better mom in the long run.

No comments:
Post a Comment