Sunday, May 4, 2008

Survival

Well, it's nap time on Sunday and it looks as though I've survived my first solo weekend with the three monkeys. Gregor is in New York City this weekend (Friday afternoon until late sunday night) having a "boys reunion" which left me alone for the last few days with three solo bedtimes... yikes! Things have turned out better than I anticipated though thanks in great part to my great friends who've entertained and fed us for most of the weekend. We went the the fun-filled Free Union Spring Fair today... the kids had a blast with the pony rides, face painting, coin-toss and ginormous slide. We seemed to avoid all meltdowns and just had a great time. Now the most fun part of the weekend.... deciding what my payback will be... ha ha... I'm going to have to think of something Great! Any suggestions?

No comments: