Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Roll over, roll over

Miller can finally roll over! She is so proud of herself. She can make it with no problem from back to tummy, but seems to only make it back to her back occasionally. It's great, but now she is no longer satisfyed just sitting in the swing or bouncy chair... she wants to move! I think it's time for the exersauser. Last night she was up every 20 minutes or so "practicing"... I'm hoping that she's satisfyed and won't need more practice tonight. I'm thinking this is the night that Miller is going to move to her crib. With all this rolling, I think she just needs to be contained. Yea Miller!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh she is just too cute!!! That giggle! Adorable. :) I'm glad Larkin likes her outfit!! Woot!

Love, Auntie Cat

Unknown said...

Oh Kik's she is so gorgeous! and her laugh is contagious! Glad you and the kids are doing well! i miss you all! when do i get to see those adorable "neices/nephew" of mine! xox love you!