
These fun leg warmers are great! They offer light weight sun protection, make diaper changes easier, are good for moving from air conditioning to the hot outdoors, are great knee protection for tummy time, and really are just too cute! They come in all sorts of colors are go from newborn up to 10 years old (so it says) all with one size. I got mine from Target in Hilton Head. I haven't seen them at out Target here in VA, but I did find them at a couple of boutiques.
I just saw these on little Zahara Jolie-Pitt in one of my trash gossip mags (another of my personal favorite things) ... they must be cool! She had these stripe ones too...

2 comments:
Hey kikers! i just wanted to say keep up the blogging i love checking in and hearing new stories and viewing all the awesome photos! love you guys!
I always love finding out your favorite things!
Post a Comment