Friday, November 21, 2008

Hudson's Letter to Santa

Hudson wanted to write his letter to Santa today. This is what he had to say word for word.

Dear Santa,
This is Hudson Patsch's Christmas list. I was on good behavior some days this year, so are you going to give me presents? First, I want some more star wars guys and a storm trooper nerf gun. I would also like hero stuff like iron man, spider man, or Indiana Jones. I like GI Joe stuff because my daddy likes it and some of them have guns and knives and swords. A scooter would be fun also.

My sister, Brooke, has had great behavior. She would like more baby toys.

My other sister, Larkin, has been on a little good behavior this year. Larkin would like a scooter and some more baby dolls.

I think that's all.
Merry Christmas!
Love,
Hudson Patsch

I thought that was so cute! He also drew a picture of "under the sea with barracudas" for Santa.

2 comments:

Phoebems said...

Kiki, I think this is the best letter to Santa that I've ever seen! Aside from being a good boy, now Santa knows that Hudson is a writer too! Love to all the Patsches, Phoebe

Rebecca said...

This is sooooooo cute! Thanks for sharing your darling family with us!