Monday, January 26, 2009

Skiing/Snowboarding with Hudson


I LOVE going snowboarding with Hudson at Wintergreen. I'm so proud of him holding his own on the ski slope. This kid can already ski pretty much as well as I can snowboard (I don't know what that says about him or me for that matter). Gregor and I got a babysitter yesterday for the girls and took hudson up for a little fun in the snow. He rides the lifts and even went down the intermediate slope yesterday. I can't believe he's only 5 when he's out there... he's a trooper. He never complains or whines... I'm just amazed by him and so very proud. He must not have been feeling well because he woke up in the middle of the night barfing and had to stay home today from school.... but you never would have known that watching him on the slopes! We went up there with Luke (Hud's friend from school) and his dad, Chris... you can see everyone in the video.

1 comment:

Brianne Jensen said...

Rand and Mitch have been watching this video over and over again.. they are mega impressed with Hud and his "skills" What a beautiful day to be on the slopes. I'm jealous.