Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I miss BINKY



I'm seriously losing my freakin' mind! Larkin is not napping and is taking forever to go to sleep at night. I feel like I'm spending every single day struggling over Larkin's sleep right now. She's tired and crabby all afternoon without a nap and is then so over tired she can't sleep at night! I'm supposed to work during nap time.. which I can't do with Larkin coming out of her room every 5 minutes... she's waking up Brooke from her nap... grrrrrrrr..... How do I keep my patience under control??? BINKY... I MISS YOU (probably even more than Larkins does!)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

have you thought about giving her a sippy cup of water at bed? I have never had the paci issue, but both my older 2 go to bed with sippies of water. The juice or milk is the issue with tooth decay. My ped said water was fine... maybe even go to the store and let her pick out her very own bed time water sippy (make sure it is a no spill one)

Kiki said...

she actually has a "special" water bottle in her bed... and now has a special baby and a blanket... nothing seems to settle her anxiety. I'm at a loss.
ps...I love your blog :) Helen's tiny feet are adorable!

Ella Grace Campbell said...

Hi Kiki- I am over here dealing with the same. If you want me to come over and be "nap police", let me know. I'd come over and say hi myself but I'm too busy walking (dragging?) Ella back to her room to sleep. ;-) I love your blog!