The first week of 2010 has gone by in a blur. Hudson and Larkin started back at school (yay for my sanity), Brooke has been trying to give up her nap and will only sleep with her arms wrapped around my neck... not so fun (we're working on that one), and little baby no-name Patsch is still tucked away safely in my belly (but feels like she is going to fall out any day now!). Hudson and Brooke went in for their 6 and 2 year check-ups. Turns out Gregor and I make tall skinny kids. Hudson is 47.5 inches AND 47.5 lbs (the 50% for weight and 90% height)... but otherwise is healthy and doing well. He dropped off of his weight curve a little bit but I think that's just because he must run the equivalent of 3 miles a day just playing the Wii. He can see and hear and has been given the okay to walk on his toes for as long as he wants. Brooke is still only 23 pounds (20th percentile) and I can't remember her height but she's in the 75th percentile for that. She is also doing well. She's turned into quite the almost 2 year old though... super stubborn, lots of words, and is in the "why" phase. Isn't it early for that! She is still totally obsessed with money, water, and dogs.
I'm going to the doctor today to see what's going on with this baby in my belly... I think she's getting HUGE in there! We'll see if she decides to have the same birthday as her brother and sister. I'm thinking it is a strong possibility, but who knows. We have a party planned for the weekend with a few back up plans. My mom gets into town tomorrow to help... YAY! I'll feel a lot better about everything once we have another body in the house to help out. So that's it for now. Hopefully, I'll have birthday pictures up before long!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment