

It was another snow filled weekend in Charlottesville! I can't believe that we've gotten so much snow this year! We were in the house all day Saturday and enjoyed more snowy activities today. All I can say about the weekend is: I LOVE THE MAMMA MIA! DVD... more specifically, I love that my girls are entertained for HOURS by this movie. Larkin and Brooke study this movie. They know all the words to all the songs, and even have most of the dance moves worked out. For those of you that have visited us... you understand my love for this movie. I think that mamma mia is going to be for my girls what Greece and Footloose were to me.


This is Nellie's face when she heard Mamma Mia! starting AGAIN. She decided that it was a good idea to just fall asleep.
About the video.... I've been trying for weeks to get a good video of the girls doing their thing but I just can't catch them in the act! Here is the best one so far. Don't judge me by the crazy messy house and the homeless looking children... yes, I cleaned up the mess after everyone went to sleep... yes I gave Larkin a bath after this video and spend 20 minutes trying to brush the knots out of her hair, and yes I realize that Larkin is wearing my one okay pair of high heels. I told you 4 kids wasn't going to be pretty, but at least we are all still smiling.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


This is Nellie's face when she heard Mamma Mia! starting AGAIN. She decided that it was a good idea to just fall asleep.
About the video.... I've been trying for weeks to get a good video of the girls doing their thing but I just can't catch them in the act! Here is the best one so far. Don't judge me by the crazy messy house and the homeless looking children... yes, I cleaned up the mess after everyone went to sleep... yes I gave Larkin a bath after this video and spend 20 minutes trying to brush the knots out of her hair, and yes I realize that Larkin is wearing my one okay pair of high heels. I told you 4 kids wasn't going to be pretty, but at least we are all still smiling.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

3 comments:
congrats on your new baby mama. yes i'm a little late. i love how transparent you are on your blog. it just validates every mother at home with babies. i might need to show my friend your blog, she's pregnant with twins, but already approved to adopt two babies... and then there was four.
Kiki-
1- My house looks like that on a normal day and I only have 2 :)
2- The girls are so cute with their Momma Mia moves- my 2 really got into "White Christmas" this year
3- That pic of sleeping Nellie is making me ache for another baby!!!
Oh Kiki, I love this so so much. Nellie is hilarious in that pic, you're caption was LOL. :D I love that the girls love Mamma Mia. Yeah, your house looks clean compared to mine and I also only have two! And agree, sweet Nellie totally makes the ovaries itch. Must. Wait. Until. My. Own. Daughter. Is. At. Least. One....
Post a Comment