Friday, February 12, 2010

Favorite Things #18 and #19



Favorite Thing #18: Boogie Wipes. It's not so much about the "saline" in these wipes... I don't know if that actually does anything for the noses, but the SMELL of these is FANTASTIC. I love love love the artificial grape smell... and as a bonus they are great at getting that dried snot that sticks to my kids' cheeks (and arms)!






Favorite Thing #19: The Contigo Autoseal Cup. I got pressured into buying one of these at starbucks by an emotional 2-year old... not naming names (brooke), but I actually LOVE it. I have issues with the sippy cups. Every single one of them that I've had in the past leaks, and those plastic parts in the lids get GROSS! These are great because the lids are all one piece and you can put them in the dishwasher. We now own three (one for each kid). It took Brooke a little bit of practicing to get the hang of pushing the button while you drink, but she's got it now. I feel confident throwing one of these into my purse (aka, my super huge, super heavy, hip mom of four bag).

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow! THose look great! I happen to have a gift certificate for Starbucks...I'm definitely going to get some of these!

Rebecca said...

Where do you get those Boogie wipes? I need some!

Ella Grace Campbell said...

Oh my gosh Kiki- you are my favorite thing! My sister gave us the same cups and I have been on the hunt for them ever since (in Michigan they have them at Cosco, but since we don't have that here...). I'm on my way right now. I agree- they are amazingly leak proof. You rock (and not only because you make having four kids look so easy).

Kiki said...

Rebecca, I got the boogie wipes at target and cvs. Sarah, I found those cups at the starbucks in barnes and noble but I also saw them on amazon.