Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nellie 3 months




Happy 3 months Nellie. I can't believe how much my little Nells Bells has grown! I had to switch over her clothes from 0-3 to 3-6 months. She is getting more active during the day and not sleeping as well at night, but she is such a little angel I don't even mind. She is really the sweetest kid I've ever seen! She just smiles and is pretty much content wherever I put her. She is one laid-back happy soul! Nellie got her giggles and there is no better feeling than when I can make her laugh. Hudson, Larkin and Brooke are pretty good at it too. She adores her bath time and her time after the other kids go to bed to just kick around the bed and have my full attention. We love you so so so much little nellie bellie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my! She is so adorable I can hardly take!