Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Public Blog

My sister-in-law and I are starting a pubic blog (well, it's not exactly public yet... but our plan is to make it public very soon). Our goal is to present our mommy experiences and keep it real. I will probably be double posting a lot because I think I keep it real on this blog, but there are often things on here that I don't exactly want public (such as the kids singing their full names, addresses and phone numbers.... maybe not such a good thing on a pubic blog... ya think?!?).
Anyhow, Check us out here
or use this: http://kikiandcat.blogspot.com
Right now, it's pretty much all Cat... I've been there in spirit and I intend to get on there more so check back often!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

hey---let me know when you go public and i will tweet you up and give you a shout out on my blog. Are you on twitter? So many great ways to "market" a blog.

Kiki said...

thanks mama llama :)
I'll let you know. I'm not on twitter... but I would love it if you tweet us up!

Kiki said...

ok mama llama, I think we're ready for our tweets and should out!
You're the best :)