



I was going to wait to post these adorable pictures of Nellie until she was officially 5 months... but I just can't wait... isn't she cute! I wonder, does every mother think their kids are this freakin' cute?
She loving her exersaucer right now... one of those huge, obnoxious pieces of baby equipment that seem to necessary for the two months when they can't really do much else. She can't sit yet, but is just now getting interested in toys other than her fingers (although her fingers are still her favorite).In other news... we finally took Brooke to the doctor today... double whammy ear infections and the crud. She should get better after her super antibiotics, 10 days of the pink stuff... fun fun.

2 comments:
Ahhh! She is so freaking cute!!!! I so cannot wait to snuggle her!
Wow! It as if every single day she is cuter and cuter! So happy and smily- all of your kids are absolutely beautiful and this one is no exception. Add in how sweet and kind they are and I'd say you and Gregor are clearly fabulous parents.
Post a Comment