Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Favorite Things #1, #2 and #3





My friend Rebecca has this amazing blog that I am totally addicted to http://babywalters.blogspot.com/ and on it she lists some of her favorite things. I think it's a great idea, so I am going to "borrow" it for a few of my favorite things.


1. Aden and Anais Swaddle Blankets http://www.adenandanais.com/. These are a must have for a new mom. They are huge and lightweight making for a nice tight swaddle that isn't too hot. They are also great as burp cloths or for throwing over the car seat... really I use them for just about everything. They get softer every time you wash them. I have 4 of them and I wish I had 10. LOVE THEM! This company also makes washcloths which are also fantastic.


2. Kid Sigg Bottles. With all the BPA fuss in the plastic sippy cups I did a big toss of all our "bad" plastic sippys and bought a Kid Sigg bottle for each of the kids. They Love them! Some of the sippys were okay, but the kids really enjoy their siggs. As an added bonus, these bottles keep the water cool for quite some time. Larkin also has the foogo sippy by thermos, but it just doesn't hold enough water. The born free sippys leak... blah blah blah. I like the sigg.


3. I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again. I LOVE the Moby Wrap. I have to admit, I had one with Hudson and I just didn't get it. Hud didn't like it, I didn't tie it correctly... and I hated it. BUT. I've used this one with Miller (once I was taught how to tie it ... which is actually super easy!) since she was 3 days old. She loves it... I love it... I am a huge fan. I don't know how I would survive 3 kiddos without it. I need to learn a couple of new ways to put Miller in it now that she's getting older, but every way I try it she loves it.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yaaaay! I am so glad you are doing this too because you always have such great stuff! Thanks for the tip on the water bottles...I was super bummed to see a big fat 7 on the bottom of all the Camelbaks ...especially since I just bought 2 more...oh well.

K, so pleeease come play!!!! We now have added to our backyard toy collection and we can keep all of our kiddos entertained for quite some time:) We put up a swing, got a slide and brought the tramp outside. fun times!!!