Monday, September 29, 2008

Foxfield and Mr. Potter




Yesterday, we had a fun filled day at the horse races. This was not the drunken girls in party dresses Foxfield of my college days (which I didn't go to even when I was in college). The fall Foxfield horse races are really family friendly. The kids had a great time watching the horses, eating tons and tons of food, and playing with their friends. It was a little hot, but everyone had a great time. I, of course, didn't get a single picture of the kids at the actual races, but here they are dressed up in their cutie outfits before we left.
Hudson's Halloween costume came in the mail today, and seriously, I've never seen Hud more excited (thanks Debi for the costume!). He's allowed to wear it today, and then not again until Halloween. I'm going to have to find a really good hiding place for it!
As a side note, I have to say that I am SO excited and happy that my shows are on again!! I am addicted to grey's anatomy and brothers and sisters and a few others here and there. It is sad but true. I feel like these people are really my friends, and I honestly miss them when the shows are on hiatus. I'm a loser... I know, but I am really excited my nights will involve good television for a little while again!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Ok, that costume is so awesome! I love it! I too am so glad for good tv again even if I'm just watching it on abc.com after the fact.