


Well, I am officially 31 now. I'm feeling old! I can't believe I'm actually "in" my 30's now. I had all these grand ideas of what my life would be like when I was in my 30's. I just thought I would feel older, have a more grown up job, not be strapped for cash all the time. I don't know, I just don't feel 31. I look in the mirror and I think I'm starting to look it though... the wrinkles in the forehead, the skin that hangs a little more. Yeah, I'm starting to look a little older. Well... it will be interesting to see what this next year holds.
We had a fun filled weekend with Gregor's parents. We went for a little hike and headed up to Carter's Mountain for a little apple and pumpkin picking... good times. I love this hiking picture that gregor's dad took. It is such a perfect "day in the life of" photo. Look closely.. Hud is pooping over a log and Larkin is messing with gregor's head. Brooke was "using her voice" very loudly in the ergo... I was just laughing... like is really crazy with 3 kids.
We are off to Hilton Head on thursday for my cousin's wedding and a little fun filled family time. I think we are actually going to have a birthday celebration for my big 31 on saturday. I can't remember the last time I actually had a party. I'm so excited! Thanks mom!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Auntie Kiki! I can't wait to party with you this weekend!!
Love Ronan
Happy Birthday!
I turn 31 in a few months and I don't feel that age either...it's weird. I was totally excited about 30, but has it really been a year? Holy Cow!
I LOVE the pooping on the log pic! Classic!
Post a Comment