
.jpg)
This is the best 9 month photo I have of our little peanut. I'm going to try and get a better one today. She's decided that at 9 months, she's too grown up to have her picture taken. Brooke had her check up yesterday and she seems right on track (the short track that is). She is 17 pounds 17 ounces and weighs in around the 20th percentile for weight. Her height was 28 3/4 inches, which is the 80th percentile (this seems a little high to me... I think they may have counted an inch of her crazy hair). Tall and super skinny... that's our little cookie. She is still not crawling. I think I've been saying "any day now" for a month, but it really looks like she is going to take off any day now. She still isn't pulling up or waving or saying mama, all of which are 9 month milestones. The doctor reassured me that these are only "guidelines" and that hopefully by one year she will have mastered a few more skills. He said she was probably just a little lazy... humm... lazy... does that make me feel better?? I don't think so! Anyhow, we are reentering life after a fantastic trip to Hilton Head for my cousin Andy's wedding. Other than a little baby drama (I Brought brooke to a "no-kids" wedding and overheard a little trash talking...woops), the wedding was fantastic. Palmetto Bluff has to be the prettiest place in the lowcountry! Lynes land was crazy as usual with dogs outnumbering people and two ferrets that would just madly through the house. We all love it there. Larkin cried when we left because she wanted to stay with her Debi... it was so sad but melted my heart that my kids love my childhood home as much as I did. Mikie took us out on the boat and the kids got to see lots and lots of dolphin. I love seeing them in their little life jackets holding on to the rope on the bow of the boat... it brings back so many great memories of when I was a kid. We had a fun birthday party for my (my first in 10 years I think!). I loved seeing my aunt and cousins and Hilton Head crew. Everyone is so excited to be going to Hilton Head for christmas! Thanks mom for making our trip fantastic... we love you so much.... the 12 hour drive with 3 restless kids... not so fun, but worth it :)

1 comment:
AWWW I know we loved seeing you all! Its so cool watching your kids grow up and then hanging out with them and "meeting" them ya know! i had a great time and i cant wait to get to spend more time with you guys! i love ya kik's and I love my lil cousins too!
Post a Comment