Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Meat, Meat, more Meat (and Raisins)

Brooke is such a carnivore right now. She gets so excited when I give her chicken or ground beef or meat of any kind. She doesn't really like cheese or yogurt anymore really... if given the choice, she will choose the meat. This is in stark contrast to my other kids. At this age Hudson was obsessed with tofu, yogurt, cheese and noodles. Larkin liked yogurt, cheese and noodles. Neither of them are or ever were crazy about meat. They are both carb and dairy loaders. At this age I could still shovel in a little of the jar fruits and veggies. Brooke will tolerate the jars as long as I give it to her before the meat! It's really funny... I picture her little brain just going "meat, meat, meat, meat... ooooo raisins." Raisins are her other obsession. I am still cutting them in half, which takes for freakin' ever because they seem like such a choking hazard. I seriously can't cut them fast enough for her. I have to wonder why raisins look exactly the same coming out as going in... is she getting anything from them?

No comments: