I love the fall. I love the leaves and the cooler weather. I like the walks outside and the cozy evenings. The pumpkins and apple picking never disappoint. I love how excited Hudson gets for Halloween. He seriously starts planning his outfit
for the following year the day after Halloween. He starts to get serious about it in July, and his favorite month is August because all the catalogs start coming with the costumes in it. He has such a great imagination. Carving the pumpkins, while messy, is one of my favorite traditions of the entire year (next to easter egg dying). The kids had a great time carving this year. They each carved a face that they drew themselves. It was really cute. I think Hudson just loved using a knife and not getting in trouble for it. We can't wait for Halloween on Friday!

1 comment:
Just remember which box to put the pumpkins when finished with them... garbage can, not storage bin:) ha ha j/k
Post a Comment