Monday, October 20, 2008

Singing Talents

I have exactly one skill... one thing that I can do to wow people... one thing that I want to pass on to my kids. That skill is singing the ABC's backwards. Yes, this is simple memorization, but it impresses nonetheless. So here is a video of my smarty pants singing her ABC's with some flair. Hudson has learned this skill also, so I guess I have succeeded (in my own mind at least) at a mother. This other video is a song I taught the kids to remember their address. I thing it's too cute. Hudson knows this song and they know to go directly to a police man if they get lost (or to another mom if they can't find a police officer).

2 comments:

Brianne Jensen said...

So cute, my little Larkin is all grown up singing songs!! I don't think my boys even know their address, impressive! Give her kissess from B and tell her I'll give her a treat if she'll come visit me in Texas.

Anonymous said...

Now I know what you do with your mornings with only one child! Post, post , post! I love Larkin singing...why is this the first that I have heard of this. Can't wait to hear Larkin perform for BT and I soon!