Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Friggin Frog!

There are so many things that I need to catch up blogging about. Brooke is 9 months now, we had a great trip to Hilton Head, etc, etc, etc. But... all I can think about is my GROSSer than GROSS experience this morning. I was walking around picking up the house after Gregor left with the kids this morning. Ho-Hum Ho Hum... picking up toys... picking up toys. "When did we get a frog toy," I think to myself. "It's really realistic." I put everything on the counter (remember, I've been toting around this friggin frog for awhile while I clean up) and I realize that in fact it is a DEAD frog! GROSS! A huge, dead, shriveled, dried out frog with long ass legs and beady eyes. I wonder how long it's been there! How gross would it have been if Brooke found that! I want if'ed it to death, washed my hands a thousand and one times and dropped him in the trash. I called gregor to vent on how disgusting it was and he made me feel guilty about putting the "poor, helpless frog" in the trash. So, being the good person that I am, I fished him out of the trash and threw him into the pond (it took 2 tries to actually get him in the pond. I'm a terrible thrower). Yeah, way to start out the day. I'll get to the other happenings later. I'm going to take a shower. I still feel gross.

No comments: