
Gregor and I are celebrating our 6 year anniversary today!!
I can't believe it's been 6 years!! That just seems like such a long time! Not much has changed though, I'm still 5 months pregnant and totally, madly in love with my husband. Who wouldn't love a guy that makes me smile and laugh on a daily basis, is a wonderful father, a caring, thoughtful husband, and let's just say it... he's HOT! I feel so lucky to have found someone that truly knows me for me, and loves me anyways :)
I can't believe it's been 6 years!! That just seems like such a long time! Not much has changed though, I'm still 5 months pregnant and totally, madly in love with my husband. Who wouldn't love a guy that makes me smile and laugh on a daily basis, is a wonderful father, a caring, thoughtful husband, and let's just say it... he's HOT! I feel so lucky to have found someone that truly knows me for me, and loves me anyways :)
He writes me songs and poems (okay, that was in year one, but still... I have the proof), he rubs my feet (when I remind him), and always has a compliment for me (at least when his critical side isn't taking over)...kidding... Seriously, we really make a good team. Gregor, you are truly my best friend. Thank you for being who you are. I wouldn't change one thing about you and our years together.
xoxo
This picture is from our wedding... I don't think I'm succeeding in hiding that belly!
Who wouldn't fall in love with this guy (taken in 2002)??
3 comments:
I recongnize that jumper. The shorters look way cuter when you're THAT tall! Congrats on 7!
Love it! Hope you guys had a wonderful day!
Happy Anniversary!!!! You guys are such a great couple!
Post a Comment