Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Monday, August 10, 2009
mommy madness
This is Brooke in the car (taken with my phone... sorry for the poor quality) on the way home from Virginia Beach this past saturday. She would literally sit there and say, "mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy (x 500), I don't want daddy... or I want that." It was a LONG LONG trip home. We had a great time at the beach.. and all in all the day was a success, but the drive home made me rethink all future trips for awhile. Larkin and Hudson are fantastic and vegged out in front of their dvd players... but brooke is never happy unless I am turned around looking at her or wrenching my hand into the back seat to hold her hand :( Not so fun. Next trip I am calling the driver's seat. I think Gregor needs to be Brooke's entertainment in the car for the next trip!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Holy shit. I think some of my hair just fell out! You are SUPER MOM! Mom mom mom mom mom mom mom.....
She sounds like a bird...
Post a Comment