Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Snack Time
Brooke is one independent girl for not even being 19 months yet. She pulls this little "climb on the counter" trick when I'm not around (DANGEROUS!) to get her water bottles, pick out snacks, and really get anything that I try to put out of her reach. She definitely learned this so early from having older siblings! I'm trying to enforce a strict no climbing on the counter rule for everyone, but it just doesn't seem to be sinking in... ugghhh... what to do, what to do. It's only a matter of time before she falls off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Uh Oh! You've got your hands full there, Kiki! Methinks Miss Larkin has trained her little sister very well, no? LOL! Good luck, mama!
Miss you all! XO Cat
Dude, how does this happen? She wasn't even teetering well last time we were down!?
Post a Comment