
I officially will NOT have 3 kids with the same birthday (I'm a little sad really... it would have been a great story if 3/4 of my kids had the same birthday by the luck of the draw!).
Brooke turned 2 years old and Hudson 6 years old yesterday! How is it possible that I have a 6 year old!! The kids have had quite the birthday festival weekend. Debi arrived in Charlottesville on Friday (the first birthday present... YAY), Hudson shared cupcakes and smarties with his class on Friday. Saturday was "Brooke and Hudson's choice to pick day" where they (Hudson) got to pick the events of the day. We were up by 5:00 am... presents opened by 6:30... at Bodos bagels by 8:00... hit Toys R Us at 9:00 for a new Wii game and a few additional presents... then the gym (no one wanted to work out, but Hud wanted to play there... so okay)... then Cici's Pizza Buffet for lunch (not so yummy, but hey it wasn't my choice to pick day right!)... then home for naps and a yummy dinner at the restaurant down the road. Larkin, Brooke, Debi and I made a cake which I proceeded to write "Happy Birday" on (way to go pregnant brain). All in all a great day for the kids. Today is the actual "party" day if you can call it that. Hudson is with two friends right now skiing and then we are meeting back at the house in an hour or so with the moms and sisters for pizza and cake. If that isn't a birthday festival I don't know what is! I'm trying to talk it up so it doesn't sound totally lame. We have no pictures because the camera died yesterday morning and it's in the shop for at least 2 weeks. Hopefully, we'll be able to borrow a camera before no-name baby comes. That would be typical for the 4th child right... no pictures of the birth! We can't let that happen! We'll work something out I'm sure. It has been a wild weekend with more to come!!

2 comments:
it is not odd that your kids have the same birthday... but the better question is (if my math is correct) "what exactly have you guys been up to in March?" :)
now that IS a good question Mama Llama!!
Gregor's birthday is March 18th... so you know... once a year...
ha ha :)
Post a Comment