Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Crazy Belly
Warning!! Big, pale belly ahead! This baby girl is a gymnist or a disco dancing in the making I think. She moves all over the place (mostly right before I go to bed and at 4 AM). We were trying to catch some of the bigger movements on video. This is the best one we could get. She really does stick her toes and knees and possibly elbows? out of my belly button every night. Even the fourth time around, I haven't gotten used to the alien in the belly feeling!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
that first little punch was a BIG one! Hilarious! almost makes me want to do it again... and then I sober up. :) If I could be pregnant, do the birth thing (LOVE IT) and the baby days... but skip the toddler stage, I'd be in business.
That's sooo neat! She's gonna come out dancing :)
BT keeps asking to watch this video over and over again. I think that we have watched Nellie 20 times since last night!
Oh my goodness! She is a mover!!! That brings back memories of those weird feelings!
Post a Comment