
I was browsing ebay looking for Frye boots. Sadly, my favorite boots no longer fit because my feet grew during my last three pregnancies. Once a 7.5, I am now a solid 8.5-9. Sad, just plain sad. I tried to just deal with the pinching toes in my favorite boots, but I just can't do it. So, my plan is to put my boots for sale on ebay, and try to buy another pair with the money I make.
Anyhow, while I didn't find my particular boots to price check, nor did I find anything I liked in my size, I did find THESE for Larkin!! They are authentic Frye's (selling for over 100 bucks in the store!)... which I got for about 20 bucks! What girl would love bright red cowboy boots, especially Larkin! They are a little big, but hey, she can grow into them right! Yes, I LOVE ebay. (Rebecca, I'm trying to find your post where you show how to make the picture black and white and keep the boots red in photoshop... can't find this... can you point me in the right direction?? I would love to photoshop some of my red boot pictures!)

2 comments:
Ohh, Kiki, I Have step by step instruction on how to do that! LOVE Larkin's red boots! BTW: I am totally wanting a new pair of Frye's as well. Love the Paige ones. *sigh... a girl can dream...
Um... which ones are you selling?...
Just open two copies of the same photo and make one black and white. Then copy and paste the b&w one over the color one and use your eraser to erase the parts you want to show in color. While you are doing this step it may be helpful to adjust the opacity of the black and white layer to a lower opacity so you can see what you are doing. Then go back and put the opacity back to 100%. Then flatten the file.
That's one way to do it:)
Wayyy cute boots!
Post a Comment