Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hudson and Larkin: first day videos


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

3 comments:

The Bentley Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bentley Family said...

I tried to leave a comment but had a computer malfunction- so here it is again.
I love the videos! Grace LOVES Fancy Nancy too! We have had 2 out from the library since June- they are going to stop letting us renew them at some point. She is a fancy girl- which amazes me b/c I SO am not fancy. She would rather wear a dress everyday and loves to accesorize...

Kiki said...

KJ,
Larkin is the SAME way... I'm in jeans/shorts and a tank top everyday... pretty bland... but she LOVES being fancy... everything is a skirt, dress (sometimes both), headbands, accessories... anything sparkly, PINK!! PURPLE!! How did I get a girl like this?? I ask myself that all the time. I feel like that mom in fancy nancy (not fancy at all). There are these cheap "first readers" fancy nancy paperback books that are only 3 or 4 dollars... I think the stories are just as cute as those hardcover (expensive!) ones.