
Hudson had to go and get another haircut today. His hair was so filled with tangles that I couldn't brush them all out. So after 20 minutes of what Hud describes as "screaming like a girl" we decided to cut the knots out. He seems to like his new 'do. It's going to be so much easier to deal with during the summertime. Larkin was ticked that she didn't get to have a haircut as well. Maybe next time.
On another note... I had the winner mommy moment on hilton head with Larkin (not really!). Ronan bumped over an entire bottle of water on a coffee table and I ran over with a rag saying "Oh... SH**." Who comes up behind me with her own towel mimicking my words and tone exact;u... Miss Larkin Lina... "Oh, Sh**"... we were all laughing so hard we couldn't breathe... seriously, she had my inflection and articulated those words so clearly! I just hope she soon forgets those "potty mouth" words. Gregor's been warning me for awhile now that they are going to pick up my dirty words... the time has come I guess.

No comments:
Post a Comment