Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Has it been a week already!





I can't believe it's been a week already since I've last posted! Summer just flies by. I don't know why the days seem to go faster in the summer, maybe it's the heat. This last week has been busy. Last Thursday we went out with friends for dinner and drinks. Kami, our neighbor, babysat all three kids and Gregor and I had a much needed night out! We went to the blue mountain brewery which was fantastic! It's definitely a place to take the kids sometime. They have a great lawn and a beautiful view. We also tried Three Notched Grill where I had the most amazing steak... man, I love a good steak! So all in all, our first real night away was a success. Miller woke up 15 minutes after we got home... perfect. Friday we left for Ocean City, MD to get in some beach time and visit Gregor's parents. Fun Fun... It was a great weekend other than the fact that I got knocked out by a golf ball at the mini golf course across the street. I'm fine... luckily Miller was in the sling and I didn't land on her when I fell. Other then that excitement, the weekend was fantastic... quality beach and family time. We got back on Monday. Tuesday was Hud's last day of school. We had his "graduation" today which was really cute (although a little bit on the long side). The photo of Hudson above is in his "special" outfit. The girls are in their matching outfits which Auntie Cat and Uncle Brandon sent (thank you ... we love them!). The photo above is the best family photo I could get. I think getting one where all three are looking at the camera smiling is going to be impossible... almost as impossible as getting a photo with me in it! After graduation we hit the pool and now naps. Another busy day in the Patsch household. I included the picture of Hudson in the sprinkler from last weekend because I just love how it epitomises the feel of summer.

No comments: