Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back from Hilton Head








We made it back from Hilton Head yesterday after a week full of fun in the sun. The drive is so long and seems even longer with Larkin talking the ENTIRE time. Here's a snipit: "Excuse me debi (who was sitting in the back with hud).
Debi... Debi... can you give me something please... Debi... I said please... Debi.... I said excuse me... debi." This went on over and over again for 9 hours (one hour of the drive she was thankfully asleep!). Hud is a rock star traveler... as is Brooke. We had such a wonderful time back home. Cat and Ronan were there along with Mollie. It was actually really fun not to have the boys along. We missed them of course, but each night was like a girls slumber party full of pee-in-your-pants laughter, gossip, and general "girl" talk. I had so much fun. Larkin and Ronan had their first bath together, which was totally cute. The kids went on the boat with grandpa Mikie and saw a dolphin, which came up to the boat and blew water on them... the highlight of Hud's trip. They ate junk, made a mess cooking (and when I say mess... I mean a total spray the kitchen down mess) and had a total blast with their Debi. Thanks for everything mom! We love you all. We can't wait for our next trip.

No comments: