Monday, June 30, 2008

Favorite Things #7 and #8


So here are a few more of my favorite things:

#7: Go Baby Blanket (you can buy it locally here)

We use this blanket every day (note that is not us in the picture). I LOVE it. It folds easily into a zippered pouch with is great to throw over your shoulder or hook onto the stroller. I can even fold it and zip it while holding Brooke. It is waterproof/resistant? on one side so you can put it on wet grass. It's big enough for Brooke to lay down/roll around and have the other kids eating lunch on it. I pretty much use this blanket every day. You can wash it easily as well. I haven't washed mine yet, but it really needs it. I just use it so much I don't want to have a day without it.

#8: My visor: Gregor makes fun of me for this one, but another accessory I can't live without this summer is my visor. I can throw it on when I'm out in the sun to keep the sun out of my eyes but not scare Brooke (she gets a little freaked out by my sunglasses). I'm trying to keep the wrinkles away by not squinting. It doesn't give me hat-hair or make my head really hot like a baseball cap does. I can still wear it with a ponytail. I just love it.

No comments: