Monday, June 9, 2008

Miller is 5 Months!




Happy 5 Months Miller Marylou!

Miller is getting so grown up these days. She is laughing, rolling, pulling my hair out (not that it needs any help right now... it's falling out by the fist fulls...blah), using a sippy cup, playing with toys, and pulling everything off the table. She is so incredibly active already... kicking her feet, using her voice, and reaching for everything. I think I'm in for it once she starts to crawl (and eat solids for that matter!)... I think I'm going to have another maniac on my hands. Miller had her first beach and pool experience this month. She is loving the water... especially in this 100 degree heat! I did the no-no and put sunscreen on her yesterday... I have to think that a sunburn is worse than baby sunblock... we're close to 6 months! Miller still has three states of being- happily entertained, full on screaming, and sleeping. She still has the drama queen in her. We can't wait to see the changes this next month!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

AHHH, She is SO CUTE!! By the way, you can use Vanicream and MD Moms sunscreen wipes on babies from birth. Or at least my pediatricians seem to think you can! But I was using them on Ronan, no problem. :) I got the MD Moms off of Amazon.