Poor Brooke (aka Brookie Cookie, Brooks, Brooklyn, B-Lou, peanut, peanut-butter) got her first boo-boo today at Chipotle. She was being a wild child head banger in her high chair and whacked her head on the table. She's not such a tough cookie after all. The poor look on her face when she realized that this world could hurt her was so sad. She looked at me like she was wondering how I could let this happen to her. So sad. I'm sure there are more bumps to come.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Brooke's first boo-boo
Poor Brooke (aka Brookie Cookie, Brooks, Brooklyn, B-Lou, peanut, peanut-butter) got her first boo-boo today at Chipotle. She was being a wild child head banger in her high chair and whacked her head on the table. She's not such a tough cookie after all. The poor look on her face when she realized that this world could hurt her was so sad. She looked at me like she was wondering how I could let this happen to her. So sad. I'm sure there are more bumps to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment