It's a sad today today for the boobs. I realized today that I can pretty successfully nurse Brooke while I am laying on my back and she is next to me. I have to turn just a bit, but really, not all that much. I guess that's what happens by the time you are nursing your third child. Bye Bye cute perky boobs. Hello flat, hanging, pancake, national geographic boobs. I'm getting old!
On a different note, I think I figured out why Brooke has been a little crankster the last couple of days. She's got two bottom teeth that have just barely broken through the gums. That's some early teething for my kids. Hudson and Larkin were both almost 10 months before their first teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay for Brook's little teeth! Now she can really crunch into the mum mums! I'm just going to call you "NGB" from now on, for "National Geographic Boobs!". LOL, you are too funny. :)
Are you trying to say that this is what is to come? I may have to rethink more children! ;)
Post a Comment