Friday, August 8, 2008


I can't believe summer is coming to a close. It's already August! How didthat happen so fast. Before I know it Larkin is going to start pre-school (Yay!) three mornings a week and Hudson is going to Pre-K 5 mornings!! I think school is going to be good for my little OCD cleaner/organizer Larkin (see the pic where she is detailing my car). She lives for "tasks" and routines. I am hoping that the drop off won't be too dramatic and that she isn't too shy. Around me, she never stops talking, but in a new environment, she is really quite. I hope she gets comfortable enough to show her true colors (though I feel for the teachers... she is a handful and a half!). Hud's excited to start school. He got into a class with his friends and he's thrilled about that. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself now that they are going to be in school and I'll just have Brooke.... ahhh to only have one child seems like such a breeze now. Although at times one is just as hard as three. Not too much to report today other than that. Hud's hair is getting greener by the day from the pool. I need to figure something out there. Brooke is boycotting her afternoon naps, and Larkin is as funny as ever. I love watching all their personalities develop. It's by far one of the best parts about being a mom.

No comments: